The SRB is the resolution authority within the Banking Union. Together with the National Resolution Authorities (NRAs) it forms the SRM. The SRB works closely with, in particular, the NRAs of participating Member States, the European Commission (EC), the European Parliament (EP), the European Central Bank (ECB) and National Competent Authorities… (NCAs). The NRAs play a key role within the Banking Union. The mission of the SRB is to ensure an orderly resolution of failing banks with minimum impact on the real economy and the public finances of the participating Member States of the Banking Union.
- About the Single Resolution Board
- 10 Years After The Financial Crisis: where are we now?
- What is a resolution?
- Administrative Contributions
- SRB Chair, Elke König, ILF Conference: "Resolution in Europe: The Unresolved Questions" (April 2018)
- SRB - Liability Data Template
- What is the Single Resolution Mechanism?