In line with the Single Resolution Mechanism Regulation, the SRB is accountable to the Council, the European Parliament and the Commission. Furthermore, the Board is required to reply to questions addressed to it by the European Parliament and by national parliaments.
Regarding cooperation with third-country authorities, the SRB is signing cooperation agreements with certain authorities in order to facilitate resolution planning, the implementation of resolution decisions for cross-border entities and the exchange of information.
Letters from the SRB Chair to Members of Parliaments
Written replies to national parliaments in accordance with Article 46 (1) SRMR
- Parlamentarische Anfrage an den Einheitlichen Abwicklungsausschuss 20180508; Antwort des SRB
- Parlamentarische Anfrage an den Einheitlichen Abwicklungsausschuss 20180613
- Parlamentarische Anfrage an den Einheitlichen Abwicklungsausschuss 20180814
- SRB and Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Cooperation Arrangement
- SRB and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation sign Cooperation Arrangement
- SRB and the Central Bank of Brazil Cooperation Arrangement
- SRB and the National Bank of Serbia Coooperation Arrangement
- SRB and Mexico’s Institute for the Protection of Bank Savings (IPAB) Cooperation Arrangement
- SRB and Bank of Albania Cooperation Arrangement